REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2021
Registration is now open for our new injury prevention virtual field trip experience: P.A.R.T.Y. IGNITE!
P.A.R.T.Y. IGNITE is based on the strong history of P.A.R.T.Y. Program where students learn about injury and injury prevention strategies, and adjusts to meet students and educators in the online environment. This program has been designed to support our 21st century learners in a flexible delivery format in three parts:
- 150-minute synchronous learning in real-time with guest speakers including Injury Ambassadors, injury prevention experts, and frontline healthcare professionals (hosted on Zoom platform)
- The After P.A.R.T.Y. Student activity Package (asynchronous) through a new P.A.R.T.Y. IGNITE Teacher Portal for students to continue their experience in independent or teacher-led activities designed to encourage critical thinking and self-awareness for personal and community safety
- P.A.R.T.Y. eLearning course where, upon completion students will receive a certificate.
- Students must be 14 years old or older
- Group sizes of 20 – 80 students, and 1-5 teachers
- Registration fee of $12.00/student participant, plus $10 service fee